Get a sleeping bag that packs up small and keeps you warm with the Kompact 20 degrees F Rectangular Sleeping Bag. Thanks to Coletherm Max premium and lightweight fill, you’ll get better heat retention with less weight. The compressible stuff sack with cinchable side straps tightens the sleeping bag into a compact size making it easier to carry and store. You’ll stay warm throughout the night thanks to the Thermolock draft tube that prevents heat from escaping through the zipper and with the ZipPlow zipper you get snag-free opening and closing every time. The Comfort Cuff design provides soft protection and comfort around your face as you fall asleep. When it’s time to pack up, the Roll Control design keeps your sleeping bag straight while you're rolling it and thanks to the Quick Cord tying system the bag stays securely rolled. After your last camping adventure of the season, place the sleeping bag in the washing machine so it’s good to go for next time.
- Smaller pack size when compared to existing Coleman like item
- Premium fill material? Coletherm Max insulation achieves same temperature performance with less material
- Compressible stuff stack? with side straps that can be cinched to compress bag
- Thermolock? draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Zip Plow? - patented zipper for snag-free opening and closing
- Comfort Cuff? - patented design provides soft protection and comfort around face
- Roll Control? - patented design keeps your bag straight when rolling it up