GNA 10 Jog Level Adapter
Use the Garmin GNA 10 to connect a jog lever to our Reactor 40 autopilots1 on displacement hull boats. A jog lever is a rugged and simple steering control for workboats or trawlers. Adjust heading hold with the jog lever by pressing it right or left, or put the autopilot into the new Power Steering mode to move the rudder without autopilot guidance. The GNA 10 can also optionally connect to a button and LED light to allow switching between heading hold and standby2. Garmin does not supply the jog lever, button, or LED light.
- Cable length: 2.8 meters
- Water rating: IPX7
- NMEA output: NMEA 2000
- NMEA 2000® LEN (Load Equivalency Number): 5 (250mA @ 9VDC)
- Operating temperature: -20C to 75C
- Supply voltage: Powered by NMEA 2000 bus, 9-32V
Supported Jog Levers:
- Kobelt 7170
- Jastram JO100/JO300
- Simrad S35 (has built-in button and LED status which is supported)
- The GNA 10 does not support two-speed jog levers with two sets of switches
Supported Button Types:
- DPST OFF-MOM (no diode needed for installation) or
- SPST (requires diode for installation)
- Max current of 5mA and a max voltage of 12V
Supported LED Types:
- LED lights with a current draw of 20mA or less
1 The GNA 10 requires both a compatible Garmin autopilot and Garmin display
2 The GNA 10 can also be used to interface a Reactor 40 autopilot with Jastram digital steering controls
The GNA 10 with jog lever is designed only for use on displacement hull powerboats. It is not compatible with planning hull boats or sailboats.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.