Heavy Duty Performance Trim Tabs
Fast response electric actuators for precise control. Fully submersible. All Plug & Play Deutsch connections. Blades are Electro-Polished 12 Gauge - 304 SS with 1" turned up edges, 85 degree inside taper, and 1/4" diameter hinge pin. Extreme Duty actuators with 5/16" SS bolts. Kit is factory assembled with full transom back plate, mechanical strain relief cable seal, adjustable C-channel mounting brackets, and 3.75" sacrificial anodes.
We make the best boats better!
Running wide open in rough seas isn't for the faint of heart. Aggressive boating requires durable boat accessories. Lenco's HD series of trim tabs are built to handle whatever you or Mother Nature might throw at them. Everything about your boat is designed to go hard and fast. Why should your trim tab system be any different?
- All stainless steel construction (no dissimilar metals), =Electro-Polished Blades for long lasting good looks
- Actuator speed is precise and controllable so there are no surprises at top speeds
- Models have massive backplates and adjustable mounting channels with thru-bolted actuators for the ultimate in strength and reliability
- Models use solid stainless steel billet rams that are chemically =polished for unsurpassed durability
Standard Solid State Tactile Switch Kits with Retractor Feature
- Instant response
- Fully submersible, maintenance-free and sealed for life
- High-impact, 50% glass fiber-filled, ultraviolet-resistant nylon case
- 5/16" stainless steel bolts
For 12-volt single actuator systems. Control box is waterproof, self-contained, sealed, solid state, Deutsch connected for easy Plug & Play installation, and features built-in retractor. Kit includes 36" power pigtail and nylon nuts for mounting keypad. Colorful display box.Features
Each kit contains:
- Built-In Retractor Feature
- Solid State Electronics
- Plug & Play
- Low Profile Design
- Self-Contained, sealed keypad & solid state control box with waterproof connectors
- Simple, Quick Installation
- Includes 36" power pigtail for control box
- 2" hole cut-out size, overall size 2.75" x 2.75'